Please read the following carefully to understand Enswarm’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how Enswarm will treat it.
Personal information collection
Enswarm may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or registering to use our services.
- Profile information relating to the data that you input into the website and services.
- If you contact Enswarm, Enswarm may keep a record of that correspondence. Enswarm may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Enswarm’s website or services.
- Technical information Enswarm collects automatically when you visit our website or use our service, including but not limited to the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, your browser type and version, and your browser plug in types and versions.
- Information about your use of the website which Enswarm collects automatically, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Registration Information – this is information you give Enswarm about you when you register to use the service (including information to create a profile), or by corresponding with us. Enswarm only requests:
- For an individual: your name, email, mobile number, address and work number in relation to the registration process; or
- For an organisation: your business title, email, contact telephone number and address.
- Transaction information – this is the information about transactions carried out over this website (including fee amount and license type), as well as information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the services (including credit card information).
- Account Information – this is the information on the use of your account related to your use of the website and services.
Enswarm’s website may use certain cookies from time to time. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that Enswarm stores on your browser. This allows Enswarm to remember your user preferences for future visits to Enswarm’s website. This helps Enswarm to provide you with the best experience when you browse and also allows Enswarm to improve the website. You can change your website browser settings to reject cookies at any time.
Using personal information
Enswarm may use your personal information to:
- provide you with information you request from Enswarm;
- provide profile information publicly, or to other users of the service, on your request;
- provide you with the service Enswarm provides through Enswarm’s website and any relevant support for your use of the service (including enabling access to and use of the website services, supplying the services you have purchased);
- use registration information in relation to setting up your account to enable Enswarm to provide Enswarm’s service and personalize your experience through our website;
- provide and to help maintain, protect and improve the website and service, and to notify you about changes to them;
- ensure that content from Enswarm’s website, and content produced by the services, is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device;
- use registration information for the purposes of security, and prevention and detection of fraud;
- administer Enswarm’s site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting and testing;
- use account information for the purposes of statistical analysis of the use of Enswarm’s website and service, including the creation of anonymised data which Enswarm may use at its discretion;
- use limited registration information (name, email and telephone numbers) for reviews of the website and services, and for internal marketing purposes.
Basis for using personal information
Enswarm is entitled to use your data as described in paragraphs 1 and 2 above as Enswarm is responding to your request and therefore has your consent to this processing.
Enswarm is entitled to use your data as described in paragraphs 3, 4 and 5 as Enswarm requires to do this as part of our agreement with you to provide the services.
Enswarm are entitled to use your data as described in paragraphs 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 above as the purposes stated are within Enswarm’s legitimate interests, including the creation and use of anonymised data to be used by Enswarm to improve the services and detect any illegal activity.
Disclosure of your information
Enswarm may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In order for Enswarm to register you to, deliver to you and allow you to use the services.
- If Enswarm is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- In the event that Enswarm sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Enswarm may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets to the extent this cannot reasonably be redacted.
- If Enswarm or substantially all of Enswarm’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets to the extent this cannot reasonably be redacted.
Basis for disclosure
Enswarm is entitled to disclose your data as described in paragraph 1 above as Enswarm is required to do this as part of our agreement with you to provide the service.
Enswarm is entitled to disclose your data as described in paragraph 2 on the basis that Enswarm is legally required to do so.
Enswarm is entitled to disclose your data as described in paragraphs 3, 4 and 5 above as the purposes stated are all within Enswarm’s legitimate interests.
Securing your data
All information you provide to Enswarm is stored on secure servers and Enswarm will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Enswarm will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers based in the EU. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Enswarm will do its best to protect your personal data, Enswarm cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Enswarm’s website and any transmission is at your own risk.
How long we will store your personal data
Enswarm only stores your information for as long as is necessary for the purpose it was obtained or for any additional purpose Enswarm has explained to you.
Under data protection legislation you may have a number of rights in respect of information held about you. These rights are as follows, and can be exercised in accordance with the applicable legislation:
- Access to information: You have the right to request a copy of the information Enswarm holds about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email Enswarm at email@example.com
- Ensuring accuracy of information: Enswarm wants to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask Enswarm to correct or complete information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You may have a right to erasure, which is more commonly known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. This means that in certain circumstances you can require Enswarm to delete personal information held about you.
- Ability to restrict processing: You may also have the right to require Enswarm to restrict Enswarm’s use of your personal information in certain circumstances. This may apply, for example, where you have notified Enswarm that the information Enswarm holds about you is incorrect and you would like Enswarm to stop using such information until Enswarm has verified that it is accurate.
- Right to data portability: You may have the right to receive personal data Enswarm holds about you in a format that enables you to transfer such information to another data controller (e.g. such as another service provider).
- Review by an independent authority: You will always have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body. The relevant authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Preventing direct marketing: Enswarm does not sell your data. From time to time, Enswarm may send emails containing information about new features and other news about us. This is considered direct marketing. You have the right to stop Enswarm from contacting you for these purposes. Enswarm will always inform you if Enswarm intends to use your personal data for such purposes, or if Enswarm intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can usually exercise your right to prevent such marketing by checking certain boxes on the forms Enswarm uses to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Enswarm at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Objecting to other uses of your information: You may also have the right to object to Enswarm’s use of your information in other circumstances. In particular, where you have consented to Enswarm’s use of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. You may do this by contacting Enswarm at email@example.com
Updating this policy
This website contains links to other websites.
Enswarm is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to 178 Bearwood Rd, Wokingham, Berkshire, UK, RG41 4SH.